View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 11:41 AM   #118
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilot View Post
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned - sorry if it has but there is an excellent video called "money as debt" on google, everyone who hasn't seen it should-it explains fractional reserve banking and how the money is created out of thin air...it's really not about morals when it comes to banks people. The banks exist to enslave us, period. C'mon yall.

If I borrow $500 from a friend, you bet I am morally responsible for paying it back - my friend doesn't charge interest and use that $500 to tell other people she has $5,000 to lend out, at interest. This is what banks do continuously.

If the game is rigged and the creators of the game cheat, how is it that minor players are required to play by the rules the cheaters set up to give themselves the advantage??

What some of you have been saying essentially is that the game is rigged, yeah, but we play so we have to play by the rules, even though the creators of the game cheat. Hm.

Why?

Watch that movie, it really nails it.
Even the people here who are against debt elimination are fully aware of fractional reseve banking and thin air money creation, which is why we had to bring detail in about the actual accounting. Fractional reserve banking is technically legal but the way debt is created by arguably fraudulent accounting is not. It is a great vid though, nice cartoons
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote