View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 03:36 AM   #14
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: New Ben Fulford News

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Yes I had read it before but it was quite refreshing to bring up again.

I think that obama may of thought he could make magic but you can already see that isn't going to happen. Too many people honestly believed in him.

We have to do it ourself people and Benjamin Fulford is doing all he can but he has a very heavy load to carry.

We need to keep pushing and not expect the likes of anyone in our government to help us out
Don't judge Obama by the old cronies he is surrounding himself with. We must wait and see what he DOES with the advice the team will give him. For One I'm not discouraged by what or who he's picking as he/we still have to work with the 'old' network thats established, and who better than the old cronies that have been there all along. I think it could be Brilliant that he has surrounded himself with the old guard. Who better to push his radical ideas? He has to push the new ideas to the Old System. Who better to get his stuff in, than the old pushers? Sort of soften the shock. I have no problem with using the old machine as long as its not the SOS getting put forward, and its, HIS decision, WHAT Policies get sent to the various portions of the Govmnt that need to sign off on them. I see the team he's picked as a brilliant ploy to soften the radical ideas, he,I hope, will bring to the table. I'm fully not expecting to see, much more of, the same SOS...
efields is offline   Reply With Quote