View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 04:30 PM   #69
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
No harm to you bro, from what I am hearing you are in a very dangerous situation having anything to do with ascension through technology and the aliens with the bright light of conditional love is a very precarious path to be travelling, and that is not discerned through dowsing or channeling, that is me talking as a citizen of this planet using my own discernment and information from a number of sources which concur e.g Alex Collier, george Kavassalis, Ashana Deane and numerous others.

DO NOT GET ON THE SHIPS
I have never heard a single story from anyone that visited any of the Sedona Vortex sites that has had a negative experience unless they slipped and injured themselves on the sand stone which does not count.

I do not look to people that are popular for the answers, I look for the answers myself. What so and so has to say about where we are headed and what is safe and what is not safe is irrelevant to my path. I did not even listen pas the first 5 min of Colliers presentation on the U-stream because he was preaching a dogma.

There is a huge difference between the way I present information and the way that others do. I show people what I have learned and then state that they should make up their own minds weather or not the information is important enough for them to integrate into their paradigms.

Where as others, not naming names, would stand up in front of thousands of people and evangelize the version of reality that they have adopted as if everyone should buy into it. That is dogma and giving away ones power to shape the future that is ahead of them. I do not care if it is the Dali Lama, Alex Collier, George Green, Pat Robertson, or who ever. If you buy into other peoples explanations of how things are then you are allowing others to construct your reality for you. Not figuratively, actually changing your future to be congruent with theirs.

It is like the Hopi said over a year ago in the message that they released

"Find your water and let the current take it where it will"

Not

"Find somebody elses water and get in their canoe and ride the rapids with them"
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote