Old 12-13-2008, 06:18 AM   #8
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Last Post- Avyakyam Symbol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iraelihis View Post
so how do I use those sheets exactly?
thank you
At this time i can't exactly indicate the amounts to be used. The here published sheet is a new design with about 6500 symbols, while my old measurements are based on a sheet with about 4500 symbols. Also I don't know what is the effect that in the States they use 110 volts, while I have always measured on 220-230 Volts grids, although I think amperage is more important. So my indications are approximate, but keep in mind that from experience it is a bad idea to overdo in a big way (If I indicate half sheet don't use three instead).
You can place between a quarter to half sheet on the point where the electricity comes into your house e.g. the meter. Sheets should not be folded as it it the surface area that counts, Although they can be rounded around a big cable. If you live in an apartment you could put first one full sheet and later half more on the place where the electricity enters the whole building. Granted you have access of course and here you have to keep in mind that everybody becomes affected. So give people time to adapt.
Real baddies are cable TV, satellite TV and don't forget the internet (your Are connected to the whole world with it). Also when I was applying these sheets for the whole township about 18 months ago, I noticed a lot of agitation and resistance from hostile forces.
About a third sheet for the cable or satellite (always go as much as possible to the source point, entrance in your house). For the internet you need less then a quarter. All these things are permanent 24/7, so here it is important not to overdo. Some more suggestions. Put a sheet the size of the battery in your laptop. Put a sheet on the microwave. It is still not great but much better this way. Note that the effect of negative vortex energy is much, much stronger for things you eat. You can put first a half sheet and later a full sheet under the mat in your car. Batteries can be neutralized. I have an electric bike with four lead acid batteries and I put half a sheet there. You can put half sheet (plastify) in your handbag. It will generally protect and you can put it under the food in the restaurant or airplane etc. You can put two full sheets on your amp or speakers and the music will sound nicer, softer (this is non-permanent, so you can apply more). You can put your shoppings for 15-30 minutes on a sheet (did you ever realize how much negativity that price scanner puts into your things). Beware this can change considerably the taste and smell!! Your artificial flavored chewing gum could lose all it's taste. To counteract geometric stress is a bit more complicated and I can't give general directions here, but you could put a small sheet, I would suggest 1/8 under your mattress, maybe start with the feet.
For cellphones I have to measure again, as I'm using stickers that are larger. I guess about eight symbols will do. Finally you can put a sheet for a while on some hurting body part, like a belly ache or back pain.( the law requires to state here that the use of the sheet should not be used to interfere with any medical treatment and that you have to attend a physician in case of serious and continued problems and so forth)
So that answers a bit your question?

Last edited by avyaktam; 12-14-2008 at 06:37 AM.
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote