View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 05:16 AM   #794
Yettone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiedPiper View Post
Alright, the half hour file is available for trial runs and comments.

If the type of feeling evoked by the file goes well with everyone, I will be doing another file in the same style that is much longer.

If anyone has any qualitative way of describing how it could be done differently, don't be afraid to speak up! Now is the perfect time to do it, because afterwards I will really be getting to work.

This is just one of the many possible approaches to soundtracking for meditation: the "minimal, slowly evolving soundscape" approach. There are many other approaches that are highly suitable as well, if anyone prefers: some popular elements include: natural backgrounds, piano and strings (very popular), tibetan bowls. Sometimes, it's even possible to make composite files that flow from one into another, which was an option I was also considering.

Here's the file:

http://rapidshare.com/files/190981177/01.mp3

The file is a higher than usual quality mp3, so it might be a good compromise for the time being. For the full length file I will be sure to upload the best quality with plenty of advance time so that people can have the maximum effect in May.
Dear friend the file is excellent...
Yettone is offline   Reply With Quote