View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 01:56 AM   #63
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Everyone calm down, here is the real story strait from a recent post on Camelot

Quote:
Regarding the incident at the end of the Barcelona Exopolitics Summit, we have investigated it to the degree possible. We interviewed the inventors who felt they were threatened, we talked to observers of the events, and we met with Dr Steven Greer and his bodyguards and assistants.

We understand that what happened was largely due to a lack of understanding of the language (for the inventors, English is a second language) and something said during the Speaker's Dinner by Steven Greer himself in response to a request by an inventor to discuss his invention. When asked, Dr Greer said he replied [something like]: "If I told you, I would have to kill you", which is a well known joke in the US but was taken as a serious threat by one of the inventors.

Two other inventors claimed that when they approached Greer - in entirely separate incidents - he admonished them that unless they worked with him it was unlikely that they would get anywhere with their device. This they took as a threat rather than as a realistic statement from someone who has spent years working to break through the secrecy surrounding Free Energy.

These three inventors approached Greer independently during the conference. When the person who approached him at dinner heard the American "I'd have to kill you" joke, shaken and shocked, he shared his experience with his friends. The others also compared their interactions with Greer and, now united in their upset, they all went to enlist the assistance of a well known and respected radical journalist who is known in Spain as Rafa.

Rafa took their accusations seriously, and together they became determined to go on stage, tell the conference what had happened, and ask Greer to confirm what he had said. The group were not given a chance to speak on stage, and so their questions to Greer were never answered.

One could easily see how fear might be motivating the confused perceptions of many of those involved. And after asking Dr Greer to account for what had happened, it seems clear that he made no overt threats of any kind.

However, we can sympathize with the inventors who made these claims. We understand that they well may have perceived Greer (who is knowledgeable, self-assured, and often very verbally assertive) as threatening in a non-verbal way which when combined with the very sensitive subject of Free Energy, about which all are very passionate, fueled this misunderstanding at a cultural level.

It's important to state that we do not know enough about Dr Steven Greer and his business dealings concerning Free Energy to conclude what else may be going on behind the scenes to create this misunderstanding on many levels... not just the physical reality.
It would not be out of the question for negative STS thought forms to have played a role in these happenings. It would not be a surprise if they also played a role in the similar misunderstanding that happened at the Camelot conference with Burisch. Unfortunately for Steven Greer, he does not believe that there are negative off world entities that would do such a thing. He is obviously protected himself or they would have just gone strait for him, but that does not stop them from going after those he is interacting with. I am not making this stuff up. I have gotten a good up close and personal taste of it over the last decade. That is what I believe threw gasoline on what would have been a small smolder.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote