View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 07:33 PM   #20
Esther
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is Avalon now 'Obamalon'!

Obamalon sounds wonderful. The people have spoken whether you like it or not. Actually, the younger Indigo children have spoken, or should I say the first batch of true indigos who could vote.

Sorry to burst your bubbles, but against all odds this man has single handedly raised humanity's consciousness. He's white, he's black and his is from all over.

What I have noticed on this forum is a lot of character assassination by people who do not know Obama citing this argument or that one. Not a very convincing or logical way to act. Some people who use this technique know exactly what they are doing.

Most of the world has jumped in happiness for this choice. It is obvious many people here do not understand why the rest of the world was hating the USA so much, not America like some call it because America is the whole freaking continent.

Only we can get ourselves out of this mode of pillaging the rest of the world. Only we can use our free wills to say to the powers that be: Enough and stop!!

And if you haven't noticed instances like this is Earth's previous history, then you are simply too blind.

And by the way, I come from a place that was invaded by the USA and still remains a colony because the Republican promise to turn it into a state is a hundred year old lie.

The government of this nation has been hijacked by the devious. Let's help show the Universe we have what it takes to change things. negativity will not do it.

There are many people on this forum intent on crushing hope. Why?
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote