View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 04:04 AM   #599
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Humble Janitor: Yes this is my concern also, can I still go to work, & I can't afford not to go. I posted the question here, asking others who are working, how they are working the MMS program in.....but no one has replied sharing how they are coping with it.

Anyone care to give us some tips on how to integrate the bathroom trips with a day on the job
Blessings Humble Janitor and waitinginthewings,

I have heard some people wait for the most opportune time to start the MMS. This may find them waiting for a vacation or holiday or the end of a semester.

When I started with the MMS I noticed the most effect was felt on the third and fourth day.

I increased the number of drops by one with every dose. Example: 1 drop morning, 2 drops night, 3 drops next morning, 4 drops next night and so on. The greatest effect for me was felt when I reached the 6 - 7 drop level. (Please note I also take the MMS on an empty stomach.)

Maybe if you started on a Wednesday, you would experience those initial frequent bathroom visits the coming weekend.

In order to avoid any nauseated feeling, go slow. If at any time you feel queasy reduce the number of drops by 2 or 3 and stay there for a week before increasing again.

Just a thought.

Warning, possible offensive language lurking ahead: I heard someone mention once also, that if they feel they have to fart, they wait till they get to the bathroom, to avoid a possible accident. Maybe bring an extra pair of underwear with you just in case. And a book of matches to mask any smell left behind. Also, I've heard of burning a piece of paper. Sorry...

Last edited by peaceandlove; 01-30-2009 at 04:16 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote