View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 11:03 AM   #545
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Judykott,

Quote:
What's cool about this is the 24 number pattern is absolutely perfect and balanced, much more than what people had imagined. I'll explain that a little bit more on.

Anyways, as you move up the fibonacci sequence with any two consecutive pairs, that ratio of those pairs approaches phi (1.618), the golden ratio. However, in MOD9 (Marko Rodin's Quantum Numerology), it creates 24 unique ratios that are not approaching any constant/irrational number. If you take these ratios and apply them to a fundamental frequency, say 256 hertz (a perfect C), you get a full set of 24 unique frequencies. However, many of these frequencies are overtones of each other. Under the column "modified frequency" you can see where I take all the frequencies and their overtones and put them into the same octave of between 256 hz and 512 hz. When you do this you discover only 13 unique frequencies, while the rest are duplicates. With these new frequencies you can make a ratio of them with the fundamental frequency of C256 which creates a unique and interesting 13 note tonal scale. I'm going to rewrite the pattern here with the ratios changed a little to complete the pattern (compare with the set above and you'll see what I mean with the fractions).

256 1/ 1
288 9/ 8
292.57 8/ 7
298.67 7/ 6
307.2 6/ 5
320 5/ 4
341.33 4/ 3
384 3/ 2
*Right here the pattern changes over, which is the exact halfway point (384hz) in between C256 and C512
409.6 8 / 5
426.67 10/ 6
438.86 12/ 7
448 14/ 8
455.1 16/ 9
Phireflye,

Quote:
Now that if we are fairly stable in our individual consciousness, we can create a new form of group consciousness - namely one in which we attain access to all information via our DNA without being forced or remotely controlled about what to do with that information. We now know that just as with the internet, our DNA can feed proper data into the network, and retrieve data from the network, and can establish contact with other particles in the network...

A modern day civilization that develops group consciousness would have neither environmental problems nor scarcity of energy; for if it were to use such mental powers as a unified civilization, it would have control of the energies of its home planet as a natural consequence. When a great deal of people become unified with higher intention as in meditating on peace - portals of violence also dissolve. ~ Excerpted from Your Immortal Body of Light, by Mitchell Gibson, MD
Great info you two.

Thanks for sharing. We all appreciate.

Regards,
Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote