View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 02:44 PM   #1585
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Friends,

We are obviously entering the new phase in our journey and I am happy about it. I have my own signals that makes me to believe we are on the right path. Nothing`s acidentaly. The determination of somebody to leave our meditations, even with a great cynicism and egoistic trip that is really "low" will not fill us with negative vibrations. We love them again and again, and more than previous, because Love is what they need.

(Mudra, Wise Woman, seeing your name here again is making stronger my feeling that I AM HOME. You are needed here, much, much more than you believe. Accept my Light&Love)

We all decided to take this travel by our own. We shall go on, again and again, and we shall get Light and bring Light to our enslaved brothers and sisters. Let your Will, let your Love, let your Being realize its divine beauty. Let us flow the Sea of Hate with the Ocean of Love.

We shall win, for wins and defeats not to exist anymore. And we shall get the freedom for our Mother Earth. That is enough reason to live.

Love for all - KRUVEL

Last edited by Oliver; 04-09-2009 at 04:52 PM.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote