View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 09:17 PM   #18
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: SNOW CIRCLES ...instead of CROP CIRCLES

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Oh well, guess I'm pretty guilible cause I still believe that they are not all man made no matter what you wrote. In fact 2 of the well known researchers were murdered and I wonder why someone would want them to shut up ?

Please dont hold it against me. I dont believe in the 666 for the mark of the beast.............scare tactic symbol.
Oh, well good then. You shouldn't change your mind based on the few words that I posted. You should watch and read everything you can about the subject before drawing a conclusion. If you haven't watched Matthew's videos and documentaries then you most certainly should as I think they contain the hidden truth behind the phenomena.

As the above posting of SoulCrafter points out. Often, people who REALLY investigate crop circles discover the truth and become crop circle makers themselves. This was the case for Matthew Williams and several others mentioned in his videos as well. Crop Circles are actually a sociological phenomena and not a "paranormal" one. Which in my opinion, makes it even more fascinating but for different reasons.

Why would a researcher be murdered? For any number of reasons I imagine. The hostility toward anyone who points out the truth of crop circles amongst crop circle true believers is of course ... tremendous. There is a great deal of money and face to be preserved. Crop Circles are a "cash crop" for unscrupulous researchers, people get nasty when you challenge their livelihood or their dearly held beliefs.

Crop circles are a distraction. There is nothing of any significance to be learned from puzzling over the formations ... they are nothing more than cereal Rorschach blots ... people will see what they will see in them whether the author put it there or not.

For the record ... in case anyone is wondering. Yes, I think UFOs are a real phenomena. I think some form of the ET hypothesis explains it. I think (well I know) that the U.S. government knows they are real and compartments of the government have studied them since the 40s and believes them to be extra-terrestrial. I think that the U.S. UFO study effort was privatized sometime in the 60s. I think that abductions do occur and that an alien presence has been on the Earth for 100s if not 1000s of years. So ... I'm not the debunking Satan sent here to rain on your parade.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote