View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 07:12 PM   #23
hettleman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

I agree, the reason we may not see them is because they are vibrating at a higher frequency. I have often questioned why I did not "see" my personal guide when I was on board.

In response to the walk-in questions, I do recall vague memories and they did show me the place where I would be relocated. Having come to accept the truth about walk-ins and that I may infact be one, I can honestly say, I am no different from anyone else other than I know there is a better way of living and do my best to live my life walking in my truth and making forgiving part of my daily business! HA!

It is my intention and purpose to help others to understand their gifts of the soul, to fear not what may come, and to come to know the "power in their oneness" with God. The God that dwells within us all! Our direct connection to Source.

Other than that, I am a housewife, mother and grandmother. I am also a writer. I write "Messages from Kerry and her Angels".

I have met and recognized others who are also walk-ins and our connection is most reassuring to the "truth" we have personally unfolded. I cannot say that all walk-ins have our best interest at heart, or are from the same place. I have come to trust our Pleadian connection even though, on one hand, it all sounds so science fiction.

I have been shown that I have the ability to dematerialize. (Become invisible to others.) And my son has also had this experience that I am told may be needed in the future. I assume it was their intention to let us know we have this ability but we are not able to do it at will.

I am also told that we come from the 6th density and are here to help others to remember who they are and assit them in developing their "gifts of the soul". It is our mission to assist our brothers and sisters to prepare for the transition that is occuring now so they may rise into the next level of expression, with ease.

It is a glorious time and my main message to others is to align with the God of the most high, and open up to think differently. To receive directly from our God within and to NOT FEAR! And last but not least, that love is the answer to every problem and if we can remain in our God center, we will have inner peace and can continue to express love and joy no matter what is going on around us.

I have been a Project Camelot fan for a couple of years and I have been reading the posts on Project Avalon since it began. I have met Kerry Cassidy and can say she is the "Real Deal"! Beautiful soul!!! This is the first thread I have been called to share. I have never posted on any forum before but it felt right to do so today. Thank you for your kind and welcoming comments! You may call me Kerry. (It is my name)
hettleman is offline   Reply With Quote