View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 12:54 AM   #147
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

PK47: Did you condense the information yourself? Where did it mostly come from? Do you think it is mostly true...or mostly speculation? I don't know what to believe and what not to believe. What you presented seems like it could very well be true...but how would one know that it is true? I generally like what Collier and Swerdlow say...but I don't really know how much of it is true. I would like to know what their REAL sources of information are.

TTW: I currently believe in the existence of a malevolent alien agenda...but I tend to doubt a lot of the information presented in this thread. I think parts of it may be true...but I have profound problems with the whole package. I'm sensing some true information and actual events...intermingled with some type of mind manipulation. This is obviously a judgment call...and I could be completely wrong. Is there anyone out there with a similar story...or is this one of a kind?

If someone wanted to promote a sensational story...how hard would it be? I'm not necessarily speaking about this thread. One could claim all manner of sensational plottings and happenings...complete with technical jargon...but it would be complete bs. How do we reasonably verify claims? If a foreign government or alien race wanted to scare the hell out of us...how would they go about doing it? Some have suggested(such as Stewart Swerdlow) that Roswell was staged. Was a staged alien event used at Edwards AFB in 1954 to get us to sign away our government?

See...I believe that alien beings are alive and well...and living underground in the western United States...among other places. I also believe that they promise, deceive, lie, bluff, terrorize, etc, etc...to get their way. We human beings are very suspicious regarding truth...and very gullible regarding total lies and fabrication. How can we learn to tell the difference between the important and unimportant...and the difference between truth and lies? We seem to be under a spell. Perhaps we are.

I'm beginning to think that we are welcoming the Alien New World Order with open arms...and by the time we wake up...resistance really will be futile.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-20-2009 at 01:28 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote