View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 11:40 PM   #66
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Is Alex Jones A Zionist?…Controversy Swirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post

.................................................. ..................

Sorry sporting blood but you have lost me here!

"None of this is the point.The point is the message."

Get out of here you are talking pedantic poppy ****! Alex Jones himself quotes anonymous sources, throws insults, threatens people and much much more and I share some information from a good source and you are telling me if he bugs me stay away! Well if I bug you why don't you stay away? It works both ways.My reply was valid to this original comment.

In fact I don't frequent Jones any more because I caught onto his BS. But after the threats he made and what he did threatening Jeff Rense, and then forcing GCN to take his show away, and having all youtube vids negative comments about Alex taken away including having the comment section reversed with mass posts, to hide negative comments because he has a hack inside youtube! Which he has bragged about very often. Is NOT free speech which is a contradiction to what he says he stands for!! Do YOU get that bit??

Everybody is talking about it,but go look for yourself at all the forums.Alex even took away all posts with Jeff Rense's name right back to august 2007 on his own sites deleting his fans posts!! He hates free speech the liar. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.You and he don't see that.

You support him that's your prerogative, but don't go telling me that I cannot do what he does with my free speech! At least I'm civil without BS anger threats of violence and pedantic's.

What I wrote was balanced correct and I shared something from a reliable source. If you don't believe it go find out for yourself, its not hard do a few googles and check out you tube or even the two vids I sent.
Since I'm not looking to smear Alex Jones, why would I go off in search of material to smear him with?

Since you were looking to smear him, you went off and "found" some source to provide that smearing.

My point, in less pedantic language, is that I don't have a problem with Alex Jones. And I'm sure Alex Jones doesn't have a problem with me. Does Alex Jones have a problem with you? has he attacked you? Does he visit forums and smear you? Lastly, you DO have a problem with Alex Jones.

So, non-pedantic question: Who's the one with the problem?

Non-pedantic answer: You.

My earlier, more pedantic posts on this subject, were addressing the concept that If you're having a problem... YOU'RE having a problem. Alex Jones ****** you off. That could never happen if you didn't have something within you being mirrored by Alex Jones and his behaviour.

And the above quoted post from you exemplifies (oops, sorry. shows) this to be true.

perhaps doing some personal work on yourself instead of nattering away at a courageous, fierce soul, behind his back, would be time well spent.

Or not. your choice how you choose to interact. But here's a little wisdom from Alex Jones, or somebody a lot like him. "Karma's a b**ch.

Last edited by Myplanet2; 04-02-2009 at 11:42 PM.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote