View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 02:15 PM   #588
norman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

hello Bill,

I've just listened (twice) to your personal interview on Camelot and got a lot out of it. As a result of it I went back to the Dec 7th 2006 Dr Bill Deagle speech at Granada Forum.

I remembered a lot of the things he mentioned but one item popped out at me in a new way. I found myself joining a couple of dots. Not sure I'm being sensible or not. Dr Deagle said that the 'chemtrails' included " .... a silicon based lifeform that did not originate on this planet.......", whaw!, In the light of more recent info via Clay and Shawn Pickering, that statement takes on more clout. Had you also noticed this connection?

Also, I'm a pretty 'low-level' sort of bloke and tend to see the world as a 3 dimentional cosmic wonder. In a universe that seems to be infinite in all directions I'm regularly puzzled by the fact that galaxies have a tendency to be flat/circular, or at least tend to mature with time into such a form. This indicates to me that there must be some sort of galactic energy/force that does this. I'd guess that there is a 50% chance that that force is a linear field along the axis line of the whole galaxy.

If it is true that our solar system is currently on or near that line we should certainly be expecting peaks in data. I wonder what data is really being recorded?

I would like you to take any opportunities you can to discuss this topic with relevant people as you make your way around.

Thanks to you.

Norman.
norman is offline   Reply With Quote