View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 04:05 AM   #1
pandora
Avalon Senior Member

Default Would you believe your own eyes? Do aliens team up with other aliens?

I've always said until this day, 'Ill believe it when i see it'! But is it true?
Now i have had the most unusual experience several yrs ago. It happened in 2002. I have often experienced 'going to sleep' as i am almost 40! I have felt like many of you drifting off..the odd jump whilst noddong off..the falling off a swing feeling.. all of these in my opinion expected from time to time.. Ive always been able to identify, understand and accept this as 'normal'
That was until i went to bed one night and went thru the usual process of thoughts.. you know.. what you were supposed to have done that day.. did you lock the doors.. are the cats in..usual stuff i'm presuming unless you are one of those fortunate enough to fall asleep before your head hits the pillow.
Now i reached the place where you feel that you are sinking into sleep but are stiill conscious..If you know what i mean and it was at this time that i felt as though my bed was being bumped/knocked by what felt like children messing about.The feeling of 'something' being there was so strong i fought to get my eyes open.. only to see my empty room. It creeped me out. It didn't feel like a dream. A couple of days later, exactly the same thing happened and i was again left with a feeling i couldn't explain. I started to wonder if there were maybe such things as ghosts and could i really have one..
Still, you carry on as normal really, think maybe you're going mad.. or hearing, feeling things. . Even though i had never felt anything like this before.
Then one night ,not so long after the first two experiences, i went to bed and again went thru my pillow padding and thoughts. I was lay there with my eyes open facing the wall (away from room). As i lay there i bagan to feel something sliding into bed near my feet. Well I'm sure you can imagine both the excitement and horror i felt in the very same instance! YES i thought.. HA! I'm going to see what it is but i was frozen with fear not wanting to look. I lay there feeling something moving.. my eyes got wider and wider, my heart was racing.. I then felt what felt like a burn.. like when someone catches you with a cigarette. There was no more thinking or fearing. My automatic body response kicked in and i sat bolt upright in bed.
Now what i saw has stayed with me ever since and i have never really been able to believe i just imagined this. I saw at the foot of my bed two 3/4 ft figures wearing 'black cloaks'. One was crouched down with its arm under my covers, One set back a little and finally in the door opening which was completely ajar(with hall light on)i saw a figure as tall as the door frame which i know is 6ft and some inches.
As quickly as i saw them they were gone. They just vanished.They were simply there one second and gone the next.
I lay there completely dumbfounded as to what i had just seen. In the morning when i got up i checked my leg and sure enough there was what looked like a red circular mark, like a burn sort of.
I showed it to one of my friends and told them what i had seen. They laughed.. Told me i was mad.. said this and that and reminded me of sleep paralysis and waking dreams.. blar blar.. like i hadn't already consisered that.
This is someting now that i would really like some feed back on. I did see a woman several months after my experience on 'this morning tv'. She told my story as if she had been there.. only it was her story and she had drawn a picture of what she had seen. I'm not exagerating when i say i was covered from head to foot in goosepimples. I couldn't believe my eyes.. again!
She had had what looked like the same three figures in her bedroom.. wearing black cloaks and they too just vanished infront of her eyes. She was ridiculed completely and i felt so sorry for her and yet so much admiration for her bravery. I felt annoyance at the ignorance of others. I wonder how many people don't speak up in fear of being deemed crazy.
Well.. there it is. My story, which i hope someone relates to.. Would love to hear your veiws on this topic.. really appreciate you taking the time to read this and hope to hear from anyone with similar experiences.

Last edited by pandora; 02-23-2010 at 11:49 AM. Reason: missed sentence
pandora is offline   Reply With Quote