View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 11:38 AM   #20
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Obama turns US over to ‘New World Order’ on February 17th

Like I've already said in other places - Forget the Sorcha Faal reference - Its not really relevant to whats being said here specifically.

Please let Me explain...

For instance - If a habitual Liar tells Me My house is on Fire - Even thought He/She may be that or have been that in the past - It may still be prudent to check that My House ISN'T on Fire - Then if its not - I may call them a Liar as They've demonstrated that in this specific Instance - They were lying to Me.

Its called "benefit of the doubt" and its a teaching most all of Us advise or counsel others - No ? We all know the Fable of the "Little Boy Who Cried Wolf". If I remember right - Wolves did show up eventually and while it was unfortunate that He had lied so much in the Past as no One believed Him - The Wolves had Their way in the Story and that turned out Bad for Everyone involved.

What I mean by this is that if I see a wicked Man/Woman Who may have transgressed against Me or others - I must still observe the Law of Allowance in relation to Them in each instance as any other approach puts Me in Judgement and therefore layers Me in Polarity and Dualism. Thats off balance and not centered in Christ Conscious Mentality, where I and others seeking release from the current Matrix should desire to be...

Case in point...

"A provision titled “Blair Holt’s Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009” which is named after a 16-year old honor student in President Obama’s hometown of Chicago who was murdered in May, 2007 is in the New Stimulus Bill to be signed into Law by President Obama on Feb. 17th, 2009."

"It is no wonder that this new law has been kept secret from the American people by their propaganda media organs as with its coming into law means that every single American owning a firearm will have to possess a US National Firearms Permit [Section 922 of title 18, United States Code, is amended by adding at the end the following]and that all guns in the United States will have to be registered and that no private sales of guns [Section 922 of title 18, United States Code, as amended by section 101 of this Act] between Americans will be allowed, all of which are designed to effectively disarm the entire population of this Nation exactly one year [SEC. 901. EFFECTIVE DATE OF AMENDMENTS. The amendments made by this Act shall take effect 1 year after the date of the enactment of this Act.] upon President Obama’s signing on February 17th."

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-45

"To provide for the implementation of a system of licensing for purchasers of certain firearms and for a record of sale system for those firearms, and for other purposes."

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill...45&tab=related

"Other Legislation with the Same Title

The list below shows legislation in this and previous sessions of Congress that had the same title as this bill. Often bills are incorporated into other omnibus bills, and you may be able to track the status of provisions of this bill by looking for an omnibus bill below. Note that bills may have multiple titles.

110th Congress: H.R. 2666 (Dead - This bill never became law. This bill was proposed in a previous session of Congress. Sessions of Congress last two years, and at the end of each session all proposed bills and resolutions that haven't passed are cleared from the books. Members often reintroduce bills that did not come up for debate under a new number in the next session.) This Bill is now the "Blair Holt’s Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009".

(Take a look at these cutesy Bills and Stautes that I'm pretty sure We were all unawares of being passed under this Omnibus Stimulus Bill...)

H.R. 866: Law Enforcement Protection Act
H.R. 17: Citizens' Self-Defense Act of 2009
S. 325: A bill to amend section 845 of title 18, United States Code, relating to explosives, to...
S. 205: Southwest Border Violence Reduction Act of 2009
H.R. 442: Veterans' Heritage Firearms Act of 2009
H.R. 197: National Right-to-Carry Reciprocity Act of 2009
S. 371: Respecting States Rights and Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2009
H.R. 257: Child Gun Safety and Gun Access Prevention Act of 2009
H.R. 834: Ramos and Compean Justice Act of 2009
H.R. 1074: To amend chapter 44 of title 18, United States Code, to update certain procedures...
H.R. 495: Southwest Border Violence Reduction Act of 2009
H.R. 623: To provide for greater judicial discretion in sentencing for certain firearms offenses...
H.R. 675: To amend title 10, United States Code, to provide police officers, criminal...
Community Questions & Answers on H.R. 45: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009
S. 62: Broadcaster Freedom Act of 2009
"

Now - Isn't the above Factual Information ???

Additionally - Is Barack Obama going to Denver on Feb. 17th to Sign the Stimulus Bill into Law ??? Yes.

Isn't that also Factual Information ???

Look at the Links. Forget about the Sorcha Faal crapola - Use Your Eyes to See and Your Ears to Hear. Work on Our Polarities to remove Them - Not accentuate Them...

I will leave off saying this. The Brotherhood lies to Us all the time but those of Us Awake/Awakening are or should always be watching what They say and do so as to be able to figure out what They're up to through Deductive Reasoning (Yep its "Hegelian Dialectic" and some of Us have learnt to use it against Them. Catch as Catch can if You will). That said - Some of Us have learnt very well from Their Barbarity overtop of Us over the Eons...

Like as has already been said in this Thread - I couldn't give a Whupe about Sorcha specifically - But is the Information Correct or Factual ? No matter Who says It...

Ei Yei Yei

Discern...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote