Thread: I s r a e l
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 08:14 AM   #36
rgersh5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I s r a e l

You are right about going to the next floor; Critical Information is really in Camelot and not Avalon, so I'll send people there, only then to get them into this forum; about the survival, organizing a group in Israel to STAY in Israel, underground or not, in a shelter or not, with supplies or not, won't do any considerable good, but a group to survive abroad, together, will be much more useful; going to Ecuador personally isn't that difficult, and staying there with a group together will be very much easier (I apologize for talking only about Ecuador and not of other places, of course others are quite considerable too)

It's either things go according to the plan of : I quote from Camelot
----------
1) The provocation by non-compliance in Iran
2) The upcoming attack on Iran
3) Intense repercussions on the USA
4) The IMF 'overtly' intervening in US financial matters via the Federal Reserve
5) The coming collapse of the dollar
6) A Wall Street breakdown to unbelievable lows.

All this will happen very soon, most likely by November if not before. My informers are leaving the building. The refuge is in sight.
---------
If this should happen, again, we are involved in the very early stages; this is not the only possible scenario, but most scenarios include (as planned) provoking a war in the middle east that starts with ISRAEL-IRAN and may result with us being turned into nothing more then the dust we all came from.
If this should not happen; with the help of the Asian Union and Russia, stopping this, we need not do a thing, therefore we are to worry for the possibility of this to REALLY HAPPEN, and in that case, maybe I'm missing something, by I can't see how staying here, with ALL KINDS OF SURVIVAL MEANS will really make it the SURVIVAL we want, if it will be one at all.
rgersh5 is offline   Reply With Quote