View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 08:21 AM   #40
zorgon

Default Re: The Four Alien Species

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shechaiyah View Post
Since we are not allowed, by Law, to have any contact with or any dealings
with anyone except our own Terran humanoids, who can know?
Our MILITARY people.... especially those in 'black ops'

This from a holder of 23 top secret patents, NASA consultant 25 years, and Military contractor in stealth tech...

Thanks, Ron. I got a kick out of reading your note! YES..MIB's do exist. Did you get a chance to read my story about the 'visitor' I met at MacDill? He had 2 sets of eyelids...honestly...reptilian! I about **** my pants when I saw his eyes...never forget them!

MacDill is MacDill AFB... the 'entity' in question was wearing an officers'uniform. The 'story' was a 580 page report

Back in 1969... when an Aquila cargo ship was launcehed to the Moon 2 months before Apollo 11 from the Marshall Islands... Jack Arneson was on assignement. He had secret clearance...

Here is a clip...

Well....You probably have a pretty good idea about me by now, and I said: "C'mon Captain, we all saw that thing last night, and it wasn't any kind of aircraft we've ever seen. What was it...and who's"? We all were looking directly at him, then curiously, like something’s not right with this guy, like he didn't seem to be alive. Kind of a waxy face, almost plastic or mannequin like and strange light green color eyes and wearing black gloves in 95 degree heat in a full dress uniform with no name tag. And not sweating!

He said: "I don't know what you're talking about, now get back to your units"! After what we saw the night before and the crap from the AP's, I was getting ******. And when I saw he wasn't armed, when everybody we saw was, I wanted answers. I still had my M-16 in my hands. I made a kind of threatening move by wrapping my hand around the grip and trigger and said point blank: "Why are you wearing black leather gloves in this heat and not sweating"?

He didn't answer. I clicked off the safety. It seemed like if you were a mile away, you would have heard that click. He twitched at this and looked at the weapon then me. He knew I wasn't impressed with his rank. Nobody moved. Like time stopped. It was uncannily quiet. He was about five feet in front of me. And I thought: "If he makes a move towards me, I'm going to cut him in half".

He took two slow steps backwards and turned to head back to his jeep. First, he would have jumped down my throat for not saying "Sir" if he was a Captain. Then I would have been standing before a court martial for handling a weapon in a threatening manner. Third, he started back to his jeep (with no driver) and no response.

I was going to stop him but the MS was really freaked out by this time and ran up to me and said: "Are you crazy? What are you doing"?

I protested and said: "Sarge, this guy's an impostor, can't you see that? Everybody else might be dead"!

He said: "You may be right but I'll find out what's going on when we get back. Don't take the chance of a court martial for threatening an officer"!

I remember say something like: "I already did that and if he's an officer, then I'm an alien"! The "Captain" heard that and turned back and looked at me with black eyes! It sent a shivering chill up my spine upon seeing this and said: "Did you see that? Look at him! His eyes are black now"!

I started to raise my weapon at him and tell him to stop and the MS got in front of me and said: "Stand down soldier, that's an order"!

Rest of Story here
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_...index.html#UFO

Now whether or not you believe these 'stories' I could care less... It is enough that I am satisfied because I know these two men...

So take what you will from them...