View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 10:35 PM   #9
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Doom and Bloom - Our Future

Humanity... without outside help and caretaking it would've ended a long time ago. It's the greatest argument of the illuminati vibration, that in order for humanity to exist in any meaningful way, it must be controlled and taken care of.

Let me share a dream I had on this topic:
Quote:
22.06.2008 Dream: I was in contact with my 'mission navigator' and was flying some missions. The context of all this was that the mission ground was planet earth and we were doing missions in order to help humanity. The last mission I had flied was kind of low profile, undercover and I was kept in the dark on many of the reasons and details. I was not happy with this and I started asking questions about several details in my mission guidelines. I don't remember any of the details but some things started to become clearer and also much of it was kept from me. I kept discussing with my mission navigator who was a bit concerned about me and she kept explaining me that I should follow the mission as is and not go too deeply into it because it was the best for us. All this was going on while I was at my resting place and after I had completed the mission, which I don't remember what it was. This place was at the top of a cliff inside a small dent (couple of meters) into the rocks, surrounded with lots of nature and overlooking a highlighted blue ocean to the left.

During the discussion I questioned the whole reason for us being on this planet with so many problems when we have so much to enjoy up there. She told me that our job is not finished yet and if we leave at this point we would not feel content as we would feel our help should be given to earth. At that point I shifted into a possible future and went for a flight through earth of how it would turn out without any help and with the humans destroying each other. There were still many buildings left intact, there were a lot of floods and humanity was nowhere to be seen. I flew arround a lot of cathedrals, huge gothic ones which reminded me to those in Vienna and they were the personification of the dark forces that brought the destruction. I landed on the roof of one of them and then was warned to not discuss to deeply with my navigator as the enemies are still around and may overhear us. At some point I was inside one of these cathedrals and was joined by someone similar to my ranks and also one more who was notably older than us and higher rank, something like a commander to us. It was pretty warm inside and we told him to get out instead. We discussed for some time, unfortunately I don't quite remember what was discussed. At some point I met with a friend of mine and I asked him and my navigator that maybe I could just go and storm the headquarters of the dark forces but they were amused by this thought and he told me that its far too dangerous and that they are way too strong, that if I become openly their enemy they would send out for me and tear me apart. My navigator then told me that maybe she would send me to their headquarters as an emmissary completely undercover. I don't know who was my navigator, but I felt I am connected to her and I am not sure if she was navigating more like me or just myself.. maybe she was one of my guides. In a somewhat connected dream later on the first dream was chapter 1 and the second dream was happening years later being chapter 2, me and my navigator I think were sitting in a front row rollercoaster which was about to start going.
Next steps of evolution for humanity? Tough to say... there are too many layers of programming for a meaningful part of humanity to be de-programmed in a timely manner in order for it to exist peacefully without the illuminati layers of control and illusion. That kind of de-programming can take several life times... and the planet can't support this kind of a system for much longer (at best 20-30 years)

The best case scenario is the expected pole shift at 2012 and galactic wave. Many die (and move to another 3D planets to continue), some live.. everyone ends up at the correct place. Many transition to 4D..

The greatest concern I have is if things remain relatively status-quo. Its the worst possible scenario.. leading inevitable to a huge bang or the death of the planet.

Last edited by TheChosen; 02-25-2009 at 10:38 PM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote