View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 10:58 AM   #25
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Indigos - Debate

This is a somewhat modified version of my post(s) on the other indigo thread. I think the info perhaps will be more suitable for this kind of discussion.

The term "indigo" or "star kid/seed/adult" has to do with two things in my opinion:

1. Past life(s).

2. Level of Consciousness (LOC).

Allow me to explain my take on this whole issue. There are a lot of souls that have choosen to incarnate here to participate on this mission of transmuting darkness into Light - or raise the vibration of mass consciousness and the Planet to a higher level (3D to 5D+). All of these souls have two things in commen:

1. They have either never been to this planet before or they have "graduated" from it long ago, and thus returned to help with this mission. They would not need to come here for soul lessons as their "home/familiy" is elsewhere and they are not as such "karmically" bound to this planet. They are mainly here to raise the vibration (please read this manual for a deeper understanding of the mission).

2. Their incarnation level of consciousness (the level of consciousness a soul is born with before it is subjected to indoctrination from parents/society) is typically much higher than that of a "regular human" (i.e. a soul that is karmically bound to this planet and has lived a lot of lifes here). Let's say that a "regular human" has an incarnation LOC ranging from 140 to 270 (there are always exceptions of course) and a typical "star seed" incarnates in the range of 350 to 500+. Often the shock of being born here takes the sensitive "star kid/seed" way down the scale for a while before they start waking up. This is all a necessary part of the mission (see quote below). Some might get more lost than others, but most respond to the different wakeupcalls they themselves have put into their "life blueprint". DNA activation is also a big part of the wake up process (again I refer to the manual). The reward is that one can make huge leaps in consciousness very fast because the resistance is so great on this plane that it is bound to make you stronger if you do succeed in breaking free.

Most "regular humans" are so indoctrinated from thousands of years of fear and conditioning that they function in a victimized robotic state of survivor mode. Thus, spiritual growth has been very slow for a long period of time. The star kids/seeds are here to break up that conditioning and raise the overall level of consciousness. All "regular humans" are always welcome to join in this process and many are jumping on the bandwagon every day. After all, everyone is a lightbulb; the only difference is the amount of energy flowing through it, and thus how much Light it emits...

Here is how the manual describes the phenomena:

Quote:
Step I:
In Rome, Do as the Romans

Upon arrival on the Earth plane, your instructions were to completely fall asleep—just like the local population. You were to totally forget your true identity and everything you knew.

Since most of you entered as babies, this was not difficult. Every institution in the culture supported this memory loss, and it became easier as the years went on. Any inadvertent slips on your part most likely occurred during childhood and were easily dismissed as the result of an overactive imagination.

Since imagination threatens the dysfunctionality of this world, it was probably drummed out of you as soon as possible by the adult inhabitants of the planet. What your parents were unable to suppress, the school systems most likely made short work of, as this is their specialty. In this manner, the local planetary inhabitants unwittingly assisted in maintaining the secrecy of your presence and the security of the mission.

Step II:
In Rome, Do as the Arcturians
Ground Rules

Step II of the transmutational process cannot begin until the successful completion of Step I. In short, you must be able to pass for a local, and you are not allowed to just fake it. Total dysfunctionality must be achieved before Step II can commence.

When extraterrestrial incarnates on mission to Planet Earth finally arrive at the point where they are no longer able to demand water they can drink, food they can eat, or air they can breathe without killing themselves, they are to understand that Step I of the mission has been successfully completed. The incarnates have truly become Earthlings, and Step II may now begin.

Coming Out of the Closet

You may dimly recall the saying, “In Rome, do as the Arcturians.” If not, don’t strain your memory. Even if you do remember, the humor of it may not be immediately evident. That catchy little intergalactic saying was coined to capture the essence of Step II of the transmutational procedure. That procedure entails waking up to your true identity and forgetting everything you learned up until this point so that you can remember what you actually knew before you got here. In other words, you are to junk the entire identity you just spent a lifetime laboriously creating. Now do you see why we say the humor may escape you?

All Roads Lead Away from Rome

Yes, you understood the preceding entry correctly. You are to disengage yourself from your old identity and dissociate from a declining Rome. After falling asleep profoundly, you are now expected to wake up, equally profoundly. Now is the time to dismantle all false identity. Now is the time to forget that which has been learned in deference to that which is deeply known. Now begins the awesome process of altering human history. Now is the time for everything, and now is here.

Gentle Reminder

Some of you are probably wondering why such a torturous route was chosen to get to the desired destination. The reason you are wondering this is because you have been on this planet too long and have absorbed some, if not all, of its dysfunctional thinking. Keep in mind that this planet is no model for rational thought, and that what passes for sanity here is sending chills down the spine of the remainder of the universe.

The need to absorb the dysfunctionality of the planet is in order to legitimately disarm its patterns. Any other method would constitute an invasion, and we do not invade. We alter by earning the right to do so. No entity is permitted to enter an alien world and disarm its dysfunctional patterns without having lived them. That is in compliance with Universal Law, which we represent.

Although we have had transmissions from many of you, screaming, “Invade already. Just get me out of here!,” we regretfully remind you that that is not what you signed up for. Getting out of here is not the point. Getting more light into here is. Remember?

Last edited by Sanat; 10-22-2008 at 10:26 AM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote