View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 08:15 PM   #48
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Swineflu : The next wave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
I see it he simple does not understand it period.
People who are not awake are in a state of fear and people who started to wake up will get out of it(spirtual it takes time)

You have to prepare spirtual and pyshical, no warning no understanding no knowledge no preparing!!! game over!!!

That stupid newage crape talks about o that is fear mongering don't say that!!!
warning you and give you a solution to prepare has nothing to do that it is negitive.
Thats a load bull zhit

It is all about training your spirit not the mind.

Like I warning you from an incomming train it a about to hit you if I do not tell you you can not react to it. To bad no solution for you!! his last word " O your just fearmong.....ka splet!!!!!!road kill"

You have to face your dark side and if you keep being in fear then you are the problem not the messager!!!!!
Just like a hamster on a wheel not seeing the solution
Your reflection is your reality not understanding this is a failure
What you miss here, MU, is that there is nothing but a rumour of a train. Why are you so afraid of an imaginary train? Because the PTwishTW have told you they are sending a train and you run around shouting TRAIN....TRAIN.....CLEAR THE TRACKS......AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!! And they sit there rubbing their greedy little hands together getting more" hit by train insurance" ready for sale. gullibility does nothing to save one from a real train. It just helps sell insurance. LOL.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote