View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 08:21 PM   #71
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

There is a truth,

There is a truth people are missing, there is a truth right in plain site, yet veiled it is being missed, it is being missed by humanity and it breaks my heart to know this truth in plain site, it breaks my heart to see it everyday to be a witness to which many are missing. There is a truth so horrible it shatters every conceivable reality it changes the way in which we see our world, it affects all of us and yet it is being missed. There is a truth to what is really going on and yet we have been conditioned not to believe this truth, conditioned by our media, conditioned by propaganda, conditioned by so many cover ups, conditioned not to see it. Yet it is happening in plain site. The truth is right here in front of us and people are missing it, and why because if we knew the truth we couldn’t handle it. But if we miss this truth then the human race is finished.

Apocalypse (Greek: Ἀποκάλυψις Apokálypsis; "lifting of the veil") is a term applied to the disclosure to certain privileged persons of something hidden from the majority of humankind.

Welcome to the Apocalypse, wont you please wake up and see it, please wake up………………………………
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote