View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 02:38 PM   #170
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Can there be a happy outcome for both the reptilian and human races?
Yes if reptilians change their attitude and belief system. but is this likely going to happen? No. Why? as you know unlike mammalians reptilian DNAs takes very long time to change so they cannot easily change their belief system like humans do.

Quote:
Who wants to be a slave? We seem to be livestock owned by the reptilians...or so they think. Is this acurate?
Not only by reptilians but by greys and some others too.

Quote:
Could both races peacefully and happily live under the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights? Is the U.N. Charter really a reptilian document? If the reptilians really exist...I see a storm coming here on Earth...which could potentially wipe out both the reptilian and human populations. Is this accurate or alarmist? Would the reptilian population willingly leave Earth? I suspect that the general human population would want them removed or eliminated if they knew what was really going on. Is this accurate or alarmist? So many questions...so little time.
Why do you want someone to live under laws and rules that You yourself think it is good i.e. US constitution and Bill of rights? Do you not think for once that Reptilians could be thinking of the same e.g. keeping humans in control under reptilians being the best thing? Do you not realize that the constitution and Bill of rights were given by the same ppl who financed all world wars, financed American revolution, holocausted native ppl of Americas, Canada and other places?? Do you really think this one world government that elites are trying to bring is really bad? or is it our wake up call to something that we are so pathetically missing to see? For a moment forget all religions, all governments, all cultures, all borders and nations, then think what will be left? The solution is within you. Just remember that the reptilians and NWO are reflections of ourselves, our collective mind pattern. The power to overcome is within ourselves. This cannot be won by war, by protest, by getting back constitution and by forcing others to live under it. Do you not know that United States of America is a Virginia Corporation administered by British Monarchy and owned by Vatican? If you did not know this before then read some Law books and research. US was never free. Know your God given rights and see all as one.

Last edited by PK47; 05-22-2009 at 02:43 PM.
PK47 is offline   Reply With Quote