View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 10:00 PM   #15
MahatmaWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ideas for Dealing... REPOST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I don't know who William Wallace is, and I don't know what your point is or how you are contributing to the subject of this thread.
Whoaa!! there monsignore(tte). Is that hostility I sense?

Then, might I ask what contribution your criticism of my contribution has? Maybe you would have known my contribution if you had known the name of William Wallace? Not that I hold that against you, chap. Not everybody knows everybody. But what of "trying"? You don't want to know! You have already decided - made up your mind. Ignorance is bliss. How about if you showed a little confidence in the concept of search engines before you judge, eh?

I suggest you point that blade of moralism somewhere else... before someone gets hurt around here.

My post was - which you would have known if you had been paying attention - the insinuation that someone else was behind the attacks of nine eleven. Not the al qaeda. Not the C I A - duh - but another... third party who was trying to frame Bush - in a recent future... so to speak.

That it was all planned from the beginning, you see. Someone so smart and cunning to figure out how people would "figure out" that the so called Bush Boyz was behind it.

But why would someone want to blame them?

According to the theory, which I don't even believe in myself - so there's no need for yapping around or hit yourself over the chest - someone is trying to clear his own name by defining the evil in the world.

If we define the administration of USA as the most evil thing there is, and something that is separated from rest of humanity - we would most likely miss out on all other clues of even greater evil there might be.

But don't you worry Mrs/Ms Shore, im sure it is only imagination.
MahatmaWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote