View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 11:07 PM   #6
PartOfOne
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My first post for positive energy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiros View Post
Hi Manie,
Thank you for your interesting thread,
You are totally right, that we should experience or re-invent things in our world, just to see if it is 100% truth.
Viktor Schauberger is also a favourite of mine.
Viktor Schauberger was not interested in an ordinary education, because it “spoiled his creativity”, if I remember it correctly.
And anyhow, living in this world, ruled by the power elite, we can't trust what we learn, and in a way we have to recheck all our human (serf) knowledge. (serf (and goy) is a power elite word for us ordinary people).
As I understand it, It is not a magnetic field you want to create, with the way the coil is wound.

If I remember correctly, I don't have the books any more, Otis T. Carr wrote something about a U-field and also described how to create it.
Maybe this U-field is the same as your scalar field.
According to me there are many different inventors who has invented divine machines.
But the biggest problem is that all these inventors has kept it to themselves.
OK, I understand, negative criticism and maybe a thought of a fair payment in the future.
It seems to me, if you read about these inventors and the different Patent Offices worldwide.
My conclusion, never trust a patent office, they seems to be a power elite tool.
And I don't like deliberate deceptions, but it is not the same as if somebody has done something wrong.
All these collected pieces of information helps as to understand more and more.
Here is maybe something you will find interesting, and it is maybe the common mechanism to all these different inventions.
This the same video as in the thread “Static Field – Video” by Magii
YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G-MvvR28iQ
In this forum here is a lot of people interested in this subject, we have only to wake them up.
Comments very appreciated
I believe what your referring to is Mr. Carr's Utron field lines which were field lines from a C-shaped coil onto two triangle shaped magnets. Mr. Carr didn't trust the Patent Office either. With the trouble Mr. Carr was given he filed a patent (2912244) with the patent office of his device and listed allot of his secrets as an amusement device. He understood the games that were being played by the authorities that wanted to suppress his work and still wanted the information released. In his unpublished book and notes he has given allot of clues for many to follow. Myself I've been looking at this documentation as having allot of truth in it and been experimenting slowly to prove it step by step as everyone needs to do. With today’s discoveries of a ferrofluid hele shaw cell lens, it is made easy to see the magnetic patens of these fields as their being formed so you can work with them. Prove your work and be satisfied with your findings as a true inventor would do.
PartOfOne is offline   Reply With Quote