View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 12:42 AM   #30
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Everyone should watch this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Suffering is part of the path to enlightement. We should bless our "enemies" because they give us an opportunity to bounce back on the good that we are and express our soul qualities. Those counter forces they will hit us again again and manifest around us until we realize that if there is one " real " enemy it lays within ourselves and that the fastest way to have peace in the world is by finding peace within and demonstrating it without.

What striked me in Steve's video is that no blood was shed and no killing took place. Did these wild animals gather for the occasion of having humans watching them and make this scenario to teach them something? The lions they rescued the small buffalo from the water and gave him a chance by sitting next to him rather then devore him straight away.And they then allowed the pack to come back as a group and chase them away. In the beginning the pack of buffalos ran away in fear and a baby was lost..In the end the pack came back in strengh and the baby was saved..No signs of rage or ferocity but just strengh and dignity in both camps.

Kindness
mudra
Thank you mudra for your insights,
We have everybody here in Avalon, more or less, similar thoughts.
But we describe it in different ways, don't you agree?
But it is good, because it is easier for an individual to grasp, they have all different backgrounds and consequently differences in their paradigms.

The animal behaviour that you described and thoughts about that:
I consider animals in a similar way, as I do with a human (body, soul and spirit).
We don't know very much about how different animals think, we don't know about their paradigms.
Maybe the lions were very impressed of the small buffalo-calf.
Maybe the calf was sending strong positive vibes, so they helped the calf in the water instead.
Maybe because they liked this small fighter, it was something adorable in the lions paradigm.
Then to show the other buffalo that lions are no cowardices, they made this kind of proper exit.
Comments appreciated
stiros is offline   Reply With Quote