View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 08:07 PM   #10
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How to attack NWO and make it powerless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
The solution is simple if you stop to think how they have all been using a couple of loopholes in the laws of this universe to accomplish what they have.

They plan thier "terrorist" event to specific astrological alignments. In some sort of ritualistic way they are able to harness the negative frequencies being broadcast by all who fear the events that they are actually causing. This worked great for them up until Late November of 2008. We passed out of the zone of the galactic belt where power was the prevailing theme of consciousness. We passed into a zone that has the prevailing theme of ethics. So the loophole they have been using for thousands of years by using the power consciousness in order to harness negative power has been erased.

As we get closer and closer to the galactic equator these positive frequencies will continue to increase. Don't be supprised if sometime in the next few years all of the leaders of these cooperate cults end up being exposed. Not some of them, all of them.

So back to the original question, the answer is stop pushing agaist them and just sit back and watch them fade away.
Thank you tone3jaguar for your response.
This “nexus-thing” has happened before, and we have not transferred.
Some even say that this is the ninth time, different teachings, and they hope we succeed this time.
As I see it, I don't believe in “inactions”, maybe this is the cause that we didn't succeed before.
But I believe in doing things that feels right, in an altruistic way.
I believe in agape and philia or high up on the individual emotional scale climbing.
I believe in getting rid of fears and substitute it with love.
But I don't believe someone else has to do the difficult stuff, like changing our world for us.
Maybe you are right, then it is OK.
But if you are wrong, then we have problem.
Comments very appreciated
blessings and love to all
stiros is offline   Reply With Quote