View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 04:29 AM   #20
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Recent War in our Solar System By Norval & Gale

I'm not a christian or a bible thumper either. I have my spiritual beliefs like many of us here... that being said, Norval, I do agree with you that the 'bad', reptilian ETs are the demons and fallen angels of the ancient peoples of the world. I believe that 'they' are the entities that created deity worship to control and manipulate mankind. I believe that Yahweh of the old testament was one of these entities. Billions of people are blindly worshiping these so-called gods... I believe that the Roman Church is fully aware of this and is in collusion with these entities..keeping dark secrets all for the sake of power.

I also believe that most of the angels in the bible were fallen angels masquerading of beings of light and love, all for the purpose of keeping mankind "on the right path"..so that they would continue to worship alien "gods".

On my Yahoo homepage, I have news feeds from space.com and Reuters science news... I've been noticing a trend in the reporting... the articles are starting to hint at ... alien life (?). Somethings about to happen.. Can you feel it? Is somebody about to spill the beans?!? And if 'they' are...why now? Is their hand being forced for some reason? hhmmmmm....

Peace..OE
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote