View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 06:31 AM   #274
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
I think your missing the point altogether Ortho.

"You, and others here, are white hat agents". You just don't know it yet. Above the 3D world your it.
Originally Posted by Lionhawk:
"I have uncovered something. I knew the first day I came here that it was already here. Agents. Lurking, surfing, intervening, and manipulating. At first I just brushed it off as I was getting acquainted with the site. But certain events that have transpired over this passed weekend, have opened my eyes as to the degree of what is happening here. It starts here. This isn't about paranoia. There is proof and I am only one of several who have had several experiences concerning this issue. The reason as to their presence is very clear to those who 'KNOW." What this forum is all about. It's simple. They don't want anyone to know. That is their number one priority is for us to be unenlightened, underpowered, and just shunted from our true essence. So what this site represents is something they will not want us to discover. Ourselves."

My comment: I get your point Initiate...but I also think I at least partially grasped Lionhawk's point...plus I added some of my own points. I used the shotgun approach...and I think that at least some of the buckshot connected with the target.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-09-2009 at 06:37 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote