View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 02:22 AM   #10
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: william deagle scares the holy **** out of me for his believability

I agree with you on a lot of what you said steve.

Now, i know that Bill Deagle is a fairly credible guy, much of his work ties in nice and neat with the reasearch ive done and im pretty sure that people perceieve him as negative because thats what he's touching down on, the stuff that he thinks is most pertinent.

Although now i must say, your right about the 2012 thing. Ive noticed my thoughts becoming reality very quickly lately, and wheras before i would wait a few months for a thought to manifest its manifesting now in a matter of days. So on that note, i would highly advise anyone currently in this line of research to cease imediatly and do everything in your power to bring love and joy into your lives.

You cannot beat the negativity by focusing on it, only by countering it with positivity will you effect any change. There is much truth in that statement.
And i can understand how some will feel that they need to 'know the beast' so that they may be in a position to defend against or defeat it but take my word for it, to know the beast you will will become the beast. You wont change anything other then make your own life difficult.

Go out, have fun and enjoy the next few years guys. If nothing bad happens then you will have had an enjoyable experience, if something bad happens then you will have had an enjoyable experience. Let the demons fight amongst themselves, this will tear you apart if you persue it.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote