View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 03:14 AM   #85
Shellie
Banned

Default Re: How Do You Feel About This Forum?

I believe that the whoever is the last witness to be put up on video on Camelot at any given time is the one who's attitudes and beliefs colors Avalon at that time. If Bill and Kerry would like to change what is happening here on Avalon, the best thing they could do is control the information we are getting- sponsored by them- through the witnesses. If they choose to make this a metaphysical forum and cut out all the practical stuff, then they can choose that. But I do not think they will, considering the objectives they have listed.

The best thing that can be done to help Avalon push ahead would be if B & K were to find witnesses who aren't going to tell us what is going to happen or what to do, but HOW to do it. Our minds are swimming with hundreds of scenarios and possibilities and time-lines, and we all have a vague sense of "be physically and mentally prepared" but... We are drowning in information. Many of us at PA are strapped for resources, living paycheck to paycheck, or are just now waking up and are still trying to digest everything. In essence, I believe we are so bombarded with "do this" and "do that" that I wouldn't be surprised if a large portion of the Members here are paralyzed to do anything and hence haven't done a single thing to get ready yet.

My vote is for B & K to give us a little more guidance via interviews. That should kick start fresh, relevant activity here on PA.