View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 04:44 AM   #90
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who's the real god worshiped by high rank masons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
Well, I am so sorry, I didn"t realize that you were such a scholar of U-Tube University.

Are You Egyptian?
Are You Hebrew?
Are You a Mason?
Are You an adept of the Great White Brotherhood?
Are you a researcher of any renowned legitimate books of history?
Are you a spiritual person who is trying to learn and grow?
Do you believe that anyone is right other that you?

I need much more than u-tube as an answer.

None of the information you have presented makes any sense. You make statements and do not support them with bonified text.
Alexandra
What about the victims of the Mason? Do they count or is this just 'heresay'? You watch these witnesses for yourself and make up your own mind.

I've personally witnessed the results of these *******s work and had it confirmed many times. They DO leverage children as they're the ultimate tool for this purpose. (Infiltration.) This is FIRST hand information.
They've threatened me many times with their footsoldiers on BOTH sides of the law. In America anyway, they cause many 'accidents' to happen to those that stand in their way or attempt to bring in the authorities. I've laughed in their face when they just KNEW I'd go running away.

While I know the lower degrees are filled with honorable men, they are quite brainwashed and ignorant as to what all goes on and WHY. If they knew the many ways children are used they'd flip; most of them anyway. There are many in the upper-socioeconomic area that are aware ,but are scared to death, despite their loathing of the practice, as they know the scope and the "You're either with us or against us" mentality.
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote