View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 12:42 PM   #9
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Should Our Privacy be Protected ?????

I as well have had people follow me off of forums, but that is usually to say thanks for the info. However I can see how these things get heated, but there should never be a reason for a person to leap from this board to another or track a person across the boards, this is in effect cyber stalking, and against the law.

This forum is a community. The entrance into that community is the username, which might be the same name as other communities, but we do not always know the name in the other communities is really the same person, and not an imposter of that person posting their own information to change it.

If this person has a fearful message, they are most likely alone, and need people with them. If they get too alone and try to cause harm to themselves physically, or others, then they might not be along long outside of an institution.

However if they are not physically hurting people and think a spy satellite can take them out in a living room, maybe they can, how an I to know. And by in large that is why they come here to put their fearful message on this board, just like I come here to spread the light. We both have a message.