View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 04:53 PM   #5
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!
Default Re: Methods of Discerning Facts from Disinfo

It is true that ProjectAvalon.org was formed with the best of intentions... and there is great value in the communication of ideas.
That being said, upon reading many threads, I find much confusion and some very dangerous ideas (guns, Michael St Clair's seeming support for Sarah Palin, etc...).

The people, sans a few, seem very frightened, and rightfully so. There are many "Black Project insiders" here whom may or may not be so immersed in the zeitgeist of their Dark world that they could be unsuspecting distributers of fear propagating misinformation. Dan Burisch/Crain, Henry Deacon et al are, at the end of the day, are Company Men. I believe the PTB has the technology and motive to follow very closely what gets said. I believe they disclose the truth as they know it (within self preservation reason) but the bigger picture seems to allude even them.

As for the organizing of "survivor communities" on a heavily monitored website by the government, well... that seems like an idea that should be thought through a wee bit more. it is a slippery slope of logic when one defines themselves as "contra" something (like the PTB). If one finds themselves in the "rebel" archetype, is one not defining oneself according to the very thing they rebel against... not to mention becoming a prime target for trouble if the proverbial S*** hits the fan?
DEFINITION: A person who resists an established authority, often violently; To resist or become defiant toward an authority.
To rebel in the traditional manner is to play into the very hands of the PTB.

NO, we MUST SHIFT OUR PARADIGM.

Law of Attraction, Law of Intent, Law of Allowance... these are the manifestators of a new reality.
Meditation is neccesary. Purity of body (do not poison yourself with intoxicating substances including alcohol & weedies). Subtle energy work is a must... WE MUST counter the effects of our societies manafactured short attention spans...
WE must be comfortable within silence & stillness... for surely this is the only place where TRUTH RESIDES.
INTUITION has been systematically and globally replaced with the "convenience" of mass consumption; rapid and vapid.
Be advised that there is a fine line between preparedness and manifestation of the worst kind of failure. Don't fail to prepare, but definitely don't prepare to fail.
I suggest that the answer is not as difficult as preparing a bomb shelter and stock piling ammo and food in South America with the rest of the "Illumi-naughty." If it comes to that, their fates are sealed in the mythology of the j-rod.
I suggest that we co-create our reality one day at a time by compassion, right thoughts, mindfull actions, and the extinction of fear within.
Many people on this forum remind me of myself many years ago when I was filled with fear. FEAR IS A MAN KILLER. Spirit is eternal... we've all been here before... do not be frightened... that frequency is very destructive.
Being is never born & never dies. It has been ALWAYS. It WILL BE ALWAYS.
We are all in this together.
"En Lak'esh-
you are another me"
Accipiter_Phi
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote