View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 12:18 PM   #123
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anyone in Southern California?

Quote:
Originally Posted by california View Post
Lake Forest.... which is next to Irvine and Mission Viejo....

I'm a counselor.... 48 y.o. female.... would love to meet you.....

I know SO many people who are in a DEEP sleep....

I'm also a counselor (drug and alcholol specialty... certified family abuse reporter... have done "kundalini psychosis in clinical environment" training to a room full of skeptical peers).

www.ravensanddoves.com

I took some of the 12 step language out because potential employers are using the web and facebook to screen applicants and my history doesn't "look good" (..ug) on my resume.

At this point, I can't hide the truth anymore. It eats one up from the inside.

Sure, there are those who are asleep in So, Cal. Show me a place where there are NO poeple asleep and I will show you another planet!!!

When one awekens on the West Coast, in general, you can awaken with A BANG! Ask Jordan Maxwell, Kerry Kassidy, David Wilcock, Miriam Delecado,.. people form Vancouver to San Diego with stops like Berkeley, S.F. (avoid Bohiemian Grove... for now, at least) in bettween.

We are not "special." Most of us came from someplace else and our roads stopped at land's end of the English speaking Western World. It's both beautiful and crowded at the same time.

In the honored memory of the Hieght-Ashbury "Flower Power" kids, I onece again extend this invitation:

So. Cal. available Avalon folks, go here - I will have a raven feather behind my right ear (you can meet the band, too! Have fun!)

Dang. The web system won't let me paste the address.

Go to Sylvia's Viper Room show on 30th of Dec. Beat the new years eve street maddness.

http://www.viperroom.com/

PS. Ravens and Doves crew will be street drug-free. One "designated driver."
Use your best Avalon vibe radar. You will be safe and sane1!
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote