View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 04:29 PM   #23
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Alex jones loses last thread of credibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
talk about messing with the net. I think you need to come out here to america. take a tour of NY. I personally would love to drag you threw the streets. show you ground zero. and a few other spots here in america. and tell you all about the many innocent that died that day. and remind you that its not even your country your spouting out about. alex isn't the most tactful most of the time. he's high energy that's for sure. he's not on my regular list. but he does have a place. as do you. even if it is a heckler. why don't you write a letter to the whitehouse instead of posting some lame response of somebody's else's work. positive work if you ask me. what can be more important. so is your issue alex? don't you have better things to do? I know I do. think ill join the 9-9-09 poster. way better than wasting my time complaining about some people (trying) to bring (treason) and the truth out about 911. how would you feel if england was mixed up in all this. it just might be. who are you anyway. spewing **** like this. its obvious that 911 wasn't what there telling it is. and now the whole middle east is being ripped apart. and who knows whos next. all based on lies. what weapons of mass destruction. haven't you seen camelot's interviews on this matter. as well as all the other information out there. who cares what you think about alex. look past you own opinions about alex and look at the bigger picture here. what have you dun. opinions are like @$$ holes. what's right here... that's what matters.

is this your work? bravo!!! tell somebody who cares. like the white house.
talk about dis information. and trying to derail and divert attn.
Gesundheit
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote