View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 09:38 AM   #33
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Bible and the Evil God: Lies, deception & brainwashing

This thread very much establishies what Dr. Deagle was taling about in his interview. Divorce yourself from the middle man! You are conected part of consciousness, but feel largley becasue of the left brain that you are disconneted.

But the one thing that I have learned is to not waste time on differences. If we are all spirtual people then when should allow each of us to grow at our own pace.

Certainly, I do find it strange to find hard core bible believers on this forum. If you listen to Svali on any numerous other whistle blowers and articles on Camelot and elswhere it is fairly obvious that the Christain Church and specifically the Vatican are a very corrupt group and that is putting in mildly. Constantine made sure that the bible carried with it the political agenda of the Roman Empire and was re-edited as a tool to control the masses.

That being said, it is very difficult if not impossible to overcome a persons conditioning and denial and in my opinoion a complete waste of time. The minute that you try to convince anyone of anything a wall of cognitive dissonance comes down and they can't even hear what you saying. They are just trying to think of the next thing they are going to say in thier argument. And believe me I have tried.

That's why we must be careful what we learn, because after we learn it, we act as if we were the ones who came up with it and then when a better idea comes along we reject it, because we feel we didn't come up with it ourselves.

Just as with Freudian psychology, the patient has to come to the answers on his own otherwise he will reject them.

In other words beings have to grow at thier own pace and they will get there with or without our help eventually...Tao
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote