Thread: Alex Jones
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 01:07 AM   #17
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex Jones

Actually the very first interview he did with David Icke was awful. He didn't want to talk about the retilians and he even made fun of some of the things. I was so dissapointed that day.

David is such a gentlemen and I was "shocked" that he went back on Alex Jones show and that interview was totally different. Alex showed nothing but the upper most respect for David.

You know I think everyone changes and even I thought David was looney as a fruit cake when he talked about retilians I was so angry at my son for telling me to listen to this man. It took me 5 years to understand and fully comprehend that David Icke was telling the truth.

Alex Jones has and probally will always stick to government issues but I think he knows the truth. Jesse Ventura, past gov of my state and Willie Nelson have been guess on Alex Jones and I believe they both know but not a word said.

So Alex is doing us a great service by doing what he knows best and sticking to it.

I have seen him break down and people call him a cry baby on video and its dissapointing. Alex is a very warm person that is working very hard to get the truth out of 9/11 and so many other things that are important
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote