View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 06:13 AM   #85
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why making God unfashionable never works..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
14 chakras thank you for your detail answers. The purpose of my questions is to spark creative conversations emanating beyond words but directly connected to our infinite souls who holds the answers to many of these questions. Once we let go of the illusion of self many things become crystal clear. I hope my questions do not offend anyone for that is not my intention, I simply wish to stir your original mind to search for answers beyond the written word thereby breaking the barriers of our limited understanding of our origin. For there is so much more to learn and to grasp. I respect each one of your views and we are all here because we decided to incarnate in this moment in time for a very special purpose. Is an exciting time my friends .

Blessings and good night to all...

Yes ~ And I forgot to put disclaimer above my personal answers above: Just sharing my personal take on things at this time ~ there is always MORE and discussion like you say Frank ~ that comes from us connecting to our own Divine spark within, and sharing what comes forth, is always the ideal ~ Espavo ~
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote