View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 04:56 PM   #14
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Vatican Admits ET's "could exist" (you wanted discloser?)

"Who do you think forced this on the Vatican ? "

Just events like partial disclosure about UFO and ET . More people becoming aware about those things . A possible disclosure and public revelation of ET would ignite a lot of philosophical questions about the " Christ " .
Ignoring the possibility of "existence " of ET could prove damaging later ..
From my point of view it would be more important to recognize equal civil rights to aliens of any type . It must be remembered that the Vatican has one or more astronomic observatory and it has been an active accomplice of the PTB' s suppression of information for a long time . Consideration about the negative effects of disclosure on society , religions , economy and social order were used from the very beginning by the US as an excuse to keep the secrecy and continue it . The Vatican rulers must have a pretty good idea of what is our possible future . Besides that ,even here in Italy , it is known that the seminaries are empty and the average age of priests is over 50 year . All of those things point to a global " awareness " about the traps of organized religion . My crystal ball makes me think that in 50 years the churches could be relegated to the garbage bin of history by a combination of future events .

Regarding the secrets of the Vatican library I think it is a scandal that so much information has been locked up for so long . Again another egregious example of control of the information , history and the truth . The nature of the beast is fascist .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote