View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 08:05 PM   #19
pablo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Time to liberate our computers in a massive way

Thanks to all for the warm welcome and for "NSA cutie message" :P

The questions about Vega, its really appreciated, because all the need are valuable for this project. The best way to learn linux is reading tutorial, but the configuration of the remaster that i am making, avoid a lot of settings that end users has no time or prepartion to do that.

In spite of this, i create a lot of videos, when my time and my work and my life as musician let me do that, to prepare all of you for that work.

Seems to be, that theres a lot of ppl here that uses Linux, so this isi a good signal that theres a lot of ppl that hasve the knowledge to support each other.

So stay tunned with that, and feel free to contact me on my mail at
pablo@chix.com.ar

www.chix.com.ar ( than means Chi-X ) will be the site of the Vega System, and mirrors for downloading the iso image ( at leat 1.20GB DVD or USB pendrive installation ) will be distributed all around.

Im following my inner impulse, in the way will be a lot of experiences, and my role is provide this help in the knowledge that i have...

For whom never head about Ubuntu technology, listen to Nelson Mandela talking about the meaning of the "word" ubuntu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODQ4WiDsEBQ

regards
Pablo
pablo is offline   Reply With Quote