View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 06:56 PM   #70
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
ironically, there are quite a few, who have had contact...
if you know, how to ask, it does actually happen
Truth... again from the eXchanger.

Also if one would know how to listen they'd very likely discover they are being contacted already. None of us are children in the school of life. All of us are masters. We have access to the knowledge in the akashic field. In fact we ARE that IAM field. However we are multi layered entities. It's hard to hear the heart of what we are through all the monkey chatter of the layers around it.

I don't know about bluebeam, If you'd have asked me about it before I came to this forum I'd have thought it to be some kind of icecream. I still don't know much about it. I do know however from various sources including my own. That an attempt will be made to fake a first contact. Magical things will be spun in front of our eyes. Our sick will be healed, our problems solved. But that's just the surface. Below it is another attempt to stop us from discovering that we are supposed to do it ourselves. Unless our own greatness is clearly empathized in the contact we are being lied to.

Liken it to a man coming in to the village of a primitive african tribe. Pretending to be some kind of god, with fireworks, antibiotics, guns and the hidden agenda to stop the primitive tribe from discovering that they could do all the same things. This will not be alien contact. It might be partly alien but it will mostly be the dark side trying to get us to release responsibility over our lives one more time.

Response-ability : The ability to respond. As opposed to re-action: repeating an action pushed upon you. Are you creator? Or are you creation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John 14:12
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do;
We are meant to evolve, we are meant to do great works. This cannot be accomplished if someone comes in and does the great works for us while we just believe that they are what we were supposed to be ourselves....

At first I thought she might be predicting that event. But to be honest, right now I don't even think Goodchild is predicting anything but a big influx in her bank account. All those events are on the surface... Below the surface of course we are being taught a great lesson. The next time this happens we will be more skeptical. Which might help us to discern. So when all is said and done. Goodchild is probably one of those lonely heroes of mankind who taught us a great lesson and is not loved for it by us.

Almost all channels that I rely on testify that there is a quarantine around the earth. Any attempt to make first contact at this time would be illegal to that federation that Goodchild speaks about. They will simply not break their own laws. If intervention is required intervention will be applied. But not by clear and open contact.

There is no doubt in my mind that there are e.t. entities out there communicating to us. There is also no doubt in my mind that they will make themselves known to us in our future. I also expect most of us to experience this. Also they ARE in fact communicating to us now. We are one with them and they are one with us. All that is needed to hear them is to "discern" the monkey chatter illusions we produce ourselves from the field that we are.

We DO need to be faithful. We DO need to be open minded and we DO need to be willing to accept the strange and the unknown. And the truth about aliens is stranger and more unknown than is imagined here. But we must not be gullible or naive. There is a thin line there.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote