View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 08:42 PM   #33
Whitewolf

Default Re: David Wilcock's Forum is Censored

Regardless of David's ego, which comes off as rather large to me, I find his uplifting messages just that: uplifting. His positivity is a necessary balance to the onslaught of constant negativity spread all throughout the internet. What I DO have a problem with is his blind support for Barack Obama. It surprises me given the insight he seems to have regarding the global elite and its plans for world domination. I attempted to post up an article that I copied and pasted from another website which criticised Mr. Obama, and was shocked to see that 2 days later the article never made it onto the site. I never even received a private message to explain why the article never appeared. In my humble estimation, that is what I call censorship. It's one thing to disagree with an opinion, but it's an entirely different thing altogether to silence those who disagree. The article wasn't even an attack, it was simply a critical analysis of Barack Obama's purported policies. I have to say that Wilcock's support of Obama does put a nail into his otherwise well-inflated tire. That alone makes me weary. Double that with censoring anything that criticizes Obama. Puts a bad taste in my mouth to say the very least. Needless to say there ARE articles on the site which support Obama and his candidacy.