View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 09:37 AM   #22
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Real Mer ka Ba, not the new age disinformation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accipiter_Phi View Post
Thank you for your version of the Mer Ka Ba meditation.

Since variations of the Mer Ka ba can be found cross culturally the world over, I am very interested to hear where your version originates.

As you know, this meditation is not to be taken lightly by any means. There are many dangers inherent in the misapplication of the various stages... as well as grave danger involved with the SPECIFIC INTENT of the engaged meditator.

You stated in the title of this thread that YOUR version is THEE version... the rest you casually dismissed as "new age disinformation." This is quite a bold, and sweeping generalization of a statement.

If you KNOW that other versions are purposely created as disinformation, it is your DUTY as a lightworker to "save" the rest of the poor souls that have been lead astray by said "disinformation." Whose versions are disinfo? This is a fundamental question in which your very statement begs the answer.

After a statement such as the labelling of all other MER KA BA meditations (but yours) being "New Age Disinfo," I believe you are karmically bound to name the facillitators engaged in said "New Age Disinformation." Otherwise, to withhold this information is like letting a child play with a loaded gun. I have witnessed first hand what miscomprehension of this meditation may lead to. Simply put, one in your position MUST be responsible. This goes beyond a thread posted in a forum that motivates people out of fear to prepare for physical survival at the cost of living in the heart.

I am surprised that a seasoned practitioner, such as yourself, did not mention the importance of holding unconditional love in your heart before, during, and after the meditation. A unity breath meditation is commonly used before and after.

Of course, You may know some ancient text that I am not privy towards. I accept that. I only know what I KNOW through being... through sharing... through serving. MY TRUTH is seeing the happiness and well being that the FOL program has brought to over 40 countries currently... Diseases being cured, cancers put in remission, previously unknown levels of spiritual evolution being transcended by average people like you and me.

I am always interested to find where new versions of this meditation originate... It may not be new to you, but it is surely new to those of us that have had our lives changed dramatically by faithful practice of Drunvalo's version of this meditation over the course of years. For me, it has opened avenues of reality that a normal person would find unfathomable.

Most people, myself included, needed to be physically shown in person how to successfully engage in this most valued gnosis.

Do you facilitate such a workshop? I wish to attend.

I thank you in advance for providing this back ground information.

Please realize the grave nature of this topic... The spirit of this post is in the safety of the public and is not meant to be a public attack... I would never dare to call your version "new age disinfo" until I had ALL of the proper back ground facts and had learned it in person from you or one of your authorized facilitators; just as I am sure you went in person to a Licensed FOL facilitator before you deemed Drunvalo's version (and ALL versions but yours) "disinfo."

En Lak'esh
You are another me

James
Hi,
Number one, i did not name any perticular version as dis-info.
I clearly said that 99.999% of the info in the public eye was dis-info.
I have also stated several times thoughout the medi program that these are in order and you should start at the begining, but i also know i cannot stop everyone from jumping to the more advanced stages, all i can do is post them in order and say dont jump straight in start at the begining as this will prepare the person for the later works.
If i was to mention all this dis-info out there i would be here for the whole of eternity, so i dont think that would be possible. What i do say is message me if you have a question and i will answer if i can. I dedicate from the time i get up to the time i go to bed answering peoples questions, I am doing all that is possible to help those and answer questions.
This info is written on ancient tablets originating from ancient iraq. There is a arkadian and sumer version that i have seen. The newer versions are not the same and vary.
I am a firm beliver in the old ways. Yes the title was a bold statement, but why are we all wasting time quibbling over things. There is no time for this.
I have not scared people into doing this at the cost of survival as you put it. I have never said this!.
With regards to the rough dates of these texts of the ealiest Mer Ka Ba that i saw it was early arkadian around 5600bc. These are kept by secret sects that are only available to higher ranking sect members.

My job as to say was to rewrite these ancient 'so called' magic texts and then they were filtered to numberous sects which are all under the umbrella from the top. The orders have changed what i wrote to put their spin on things for the dark side. The Mer Ka Ba on here has no dark relevence whatsoever and is used for GOOD INTENT.

I am now out of all that now i am glad to say, but all i can do is share what i know from a dark part of my life. In my opinion now, this dark period of my life i went through, i have now turned into helping others. There is no association in these medi's to what i was once involved in. These medi's are purely for advancing the soul.

I know from the other message on here that it is clear the sect members have tracked me down, and are trying to turn people away from me.
I have been open from the begining when i joined avalon regarding my past, Yes i have written meditations for the sects, yes they had put their twist on them, no i am not proud of my past and i now dedicate all of my time helping others. Those who know me know this is true.
Sorry i have gone on a bit, and i hope i have answered your question.
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote