View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 11:36 AM   #5
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default Re: Financial crash: what can happens in Germany?

Hi guys

OK to some extent, because I am in the Frankfurt area, and because of the nature of some of my confidential work, I am clued in on this, and of course once the US system and the FED goes down, most of the German system goes with it. Actually, in fact most of the EU bank systems and the ECB go with it, but with a time delay of about two years.

You saw how Commerz Bank took over Dresdner etc. and many more such things will happen.

I know from inside that Deutsche Bank is in very serious ****, much more so than anyone would think, but these balance sheets get reshuffled so as to hide the extent of the inter-dependence - which is why here the same advice goes as I told my UK and NorthAmerican readers.

By and large, we have to have value in gold, and very little in Euro cash. And certainly leave nothing in the banks, except what is needed for one month ahead to cover bills.

However, there are some banks I would regard as reasonably safe, for instance the LBBW group of banks (Baden-Württemberg, Rhineland Palatinate etc.) so far made a solid impression on me. There is also SEB (the Scandinavian bank) which has expanded massively into the East, and is located prominently now in Germany.

Corvo is correct in thinking that at any time any situation can impact Germany heavily. I personally cruise once a week through Frankfurt airport and measure the energy, and so far I feel we are still ok for at least one more year, and so there is plenty of time to prepare things intelligently.

Just dont panic and stay level headed, and make good friends. Most people in the cities dont have a clue. Once you go outside into the country side you will meet sane people, who might have no clue about conspiracies but live a life that is geared towards thriving and not strife.

Black Forest in my opinion, plus certain areas in Bavaria, are totally ok.

I agree with Corvo that the nuclear power plant network is not good news, but I see no quakes of such kind here that would bring this to a problem.

Having said this though I have a very bad impression of Basle. Something not good will happen there.

Frankfurt airport to me in the long run is a spaceport. Good vibes, whereas Frankfurt city is like entering Sauron or Darth vader empire.

There will be good places next to bad ones. This is an energetic phenomenon and cannot be understood via the linear mind.