View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 05:25 PM   #2
Neo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A Tool To Free Yourself

The knowledge they present is a trap, it is a WEB-bing. It is placed to bind you to the material.
This is achieved by contradiction. Confusion. Leading to frustration. A sense of being lost. Isolated.

Indeed, the contradiction is reaching greater heights of stupidity. Lets have a look at some.

Steven greer states that there is no government /military dealings with ET's.
William Cooper (along with many others)stated that the PTB have made dealings with ET's

Billy Meier states that he is the only real contactee on the planet.
Every other sposed contactee on the planet states otherwise.

Michael Horn (billy meier's rep) is on a mission to prove that Alex Collier is a fraud.
Alex Collier claims to have had contact with Andromedans.

Dan Burisch states that vaccines are good and everyone should have them.
Almost anyone with a brain knows that vaccines are dangerous and prevent nothing.

There's just a few off the top of my head and the greatest joke in all of this is that most of these guys wont even talk to each other (william cooper is excused being that he's dead).

It seems to me that alot of the so called 'whistle blowers' are nothing more than Self righteous, ego fuelled and above all useless!!!!!!!!

George green will be counting his gold coins while the earth floods or is destroyed in WW3.

Billy Meier will spend the rest of his life hating everyone cos no one is listening to him rant.

Dan Burisch will tell everyone his top secret, secrets after you've already seen them on the six o clock news.

Steven Greer will still be saying "disclosure is just around the corner" as he's taking out his false teeth for nap time at the old peoples home.

You see my point?
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote