View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 08:25 PM   #32
Church
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Earth Updates-2010

The earth is definitely changing. I've lived in the same town in Florida for almost my entire life, and we go back many generations here. I've confirmed what I'm about to say with not only my immediate family, but a member of my family who has been living here for over 60 years...
  1. There are types of clouds in the sky that have never been there before. This also includes the phenomena known as chemtrails.
  2. The cold weather we just had, and are still having as I type this, is unlike any other cold weather we've ever had before.
  3. The sun rises and sets in the same spots it always has, but something about the times and places of full sunlight around our homes has changed, causing there to be new places in the yards where plants have to be moved to or from due to direct sunlight. These are plants and natural landscaping that have been there for over 60 years, and never had any problems! These observations pre-date the sustained freezes we've had this winter, too, so that's not the reason.
  4. The leaves on the trees have been turning red and orange and yellow, for at least 3 years now I've been noticing. These are cypress trees, pine trees, oak trees... trees that either lost their leaves over winter, or they stayed green. But now we are getting fall colors in central Florida?
  5. The time of year that the leaves are changing to fall colors is during our winter... like, right now, in late February, the leaves are still changing and getting more and more red. I'm talking about in a riverside park that I grew up playing in, and have lived down the street from for most of my life. I intimately know this place.
  6. I'm sure there are many more, but I just can't think of all of them right now.

Basically, things are changing, at least from this geographic perspective.
Church is offline   Reply With Quote