View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 11:37 PM   #14
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Official Share Your Lucid Dreams Thread

Only a few lucid dreams for me within the past year, but this one is my favorite...

I was standing on the street in front of my house watching the clouds rolling wildly in the sky (like they do when a storm comes in). It caught my attention that sections of the sky were swirling so much they created several revolving clouds (like tornadoes) that were maybe 15 feet from the ground.

I ran up underneath one of the clouds to see in the center a sparkling, transparent golden light. The light then came down to the ground (had a radius of about 4 ft.). It was at this moment that I became aware I was dreaming.

I said (or thought?), "This is it!". I grabbed my husband's hand immediately and propelled us upwards into the cloud.

Instantly, we shot up into space past numerous planets. It was only a few seconds before my awareness went to my heartbeat. The moment this happened, I started to feel a concern for how far out we were going. In a instant, I was back in my body and awake. Still with the same intensity heartbeat.

It took me quite a while to settle down after that.

The most interesting part of the experience was the familiarity I had with the golden-light. I recognized it immediately, though I don't understand how that's possible.

For several days after, I had an intense longing for solitude. I didn't feel like talking to anyone, let alone sharing my experience.

It was certainly one of my better lucid dreams, though my reaction to it wasn't what I expected.
PilotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote