View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 10:45 PM   #7
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: To those who did not believe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by freekatz View Post
I couldn't quite understand that statement, was it directed at me? My wish for this planet is an end to wars and repression, where people are not controlled and manipulated, where we can communicate freely and lovingly with one another across the whole planet, where people are not born into a slave/drone society where their lives consist of birth,school, work, die, where every person could have a comfortable home of their choice powered by all the natural resources that nature abundantly provides without having to wreck the environment and spew toxics by-products into the atmosphere.

Unfortunately, I don't see where oil ever has or ever will fit into the above criteria so I would like to see us moving away, very quickly, from using it. If all the billions of dollars that goes into wars (for oil) was spent on researching and improving ways to harness wind, solar, geothermal et al (not to mention free energy)... we would be living in a very different world.

By the way, I also love to drive fast
i agree , but we need to do this oursleves off the grid and with out any help from 'authority'
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote